- Expertise: Corporate Law, Corporate & Commercial Litigation, Class Actions
Annemiek Nass advises and assists in the prevention and settlement of conflicts within companies or partnerships and among shareholders, managing directors, supervisory directors, depositary receipt holders and other stakeholders. But such conflicts may also relate to commercial contracts and liability. She also has experience with conducting class actions.
Annemiek obtained a doctoral degree at Radboud University Nijmegen in the field of discharge from liability. She also regularly publishes articles on Letters of Comfort.
- Representing a financial technical service provider in a dispute with a former principal.
- Assisting a leading transport company in its disputes with stakeholders in the company.
- Assisting a joint venture partner in a dispute with another partner.
- Advising several business owners on interest rate derivatives, in particular an interest rate swap, with a nominal value varying from several hundred thousand euros to EUR 30 million.
- Assisting a housing corporation on the conclusion of a cooperation agreement for the development and implementation of a new app.
- Representing a creditor in a liability case in preliminary relief proceedings against a parent company based on a Letter of Comfort, more specifically the question what comes under the declaration of liability issued.
- Assisting managing directors in directors’ liability proceedings, e.g. specifically regarding the admissibility of a dividend payment and the significance of final discharge granted.