- Expertise: Property Law and Landlord and Tenant Law
Olivier Alberts advises in particular investors, developers and estate agents in the field of commercial landlord and tenant law, the purchase and sale of property, and apartment rights. He also regularly litigates in those fields.
In addition to Law, Olivier also studied Information and Communication Sciences. He is furthermore a member of FRESH and regularly lectures at seminars on landlord and tenant law.
- Advising and assisting institutional and private investors on the leasing out of residential space.
- Advising and assisting on the purchase and sale of property (residential and commercial space).
- Involved in the negotiating and drafting of leases for Nespresso.
- Involved in the drafting of leases for Sports Unlimited Retail regarding the former stores of Perry Sport and Actiesport.