- Expertise: Property law, Landlord and Tenant Law, and Property Transactions
Pieter Twaalfhoven specialises in civil property law, focusing on large and complex property transactions. He furthermore frequently advises and litigates in the field of landlord and tenant law, regarding retail space and office space.
Pieter represents institutional and other property investors, estate agents, project developers and housing corporations.
Pieter has completed the Grotius Property course and the specialization course of the Dutch Landlord and Tenant Law Association.
- Supervising the leasing of almost all the stores of Perry Sport and Aktiesport, on behalf of Sports Unlimited Retail. Sports Unlimited is a division of JD Sports, a listed company in the United Kingdom.
- Supervising the purchase by the Nedstede Group of the former police office on Willemsparkweg in Amsterdam.
- Supervising the purchase of Odeon on Singel in Amsterdam and the subsequent leasing of the property to Supperclub.
- Assisting an investor on the sale to Standard Life of office space leased to Booking.com.
- Supervising the purchase of three commercial spaces in the Pointsteiger building in Houthavens, Amsterdam.