Robert van der Hauw
- Expertise: Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions
Robert van der Hauw specialises in the supervision of transactions. This involves the purchase and sale of companies and shareholdings, and the establishment of joint ventures.
Robert studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Acting as Dutch counsel of a British cyber security company on its acquisition by a Dutch industry peer.
- Supervising a share transaction of a Dutch company that operates in the food sector in Southeast Asia.
- Work in various share transactions in the leisure sector.
- Defending the former founder and managing director of a company that operates in aviation in court proceedings on a takeover dispute regarding breach of the warranties recorded in the takeover contract.
- Defending a distributor of hardware and software in court proceedings, who was held liable for loss incurred on the grounds of the malfunction of a security system on an oil platform.
- Drawing up distribution agreements for a Dutch supplier in the food sector.
- The sale of Eagle Vision Systems B.V. to Industrial Physics, Inc. Including drawing up the transaction documentation.