Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions are complex processes. The proper supervision of a transaction requires experience, knowledge and vigour. The success of an acquisition or an investment in a company depends on a wide range of factors. Our experienced lawyers analyse and adequately respond to the opportunities and risks involved in a merger or acquisition of a company, working together closely with specialists in other areas of the law.
Our lawyers have a great deal of experience in supervising Dutch and international acquisitions. We can assist you in all phases of the transaction.
Mergers & Acquisitions at FORT Advocaten
Our lawyers provide customised advice on:
- Due diligence procedures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Letters of intent
- M&A Exits
- Management buy-ins and buy-outs
- Private equity
Partner Merger & Acquisitions
- Assisting one of the founders/shareholders of WeTransfer in an investment by a private equity investor.
- Sale of shares in Hotel The Toren to an international hotel group.
- Assisting Gibson Brands on the issue of USD 150 million in bonds to various banks.
- The sale of a block of shares of TICA Aalsmeer B.V., a B2B purchase centre, to PW Markets.
- The sale of assets of United Food Family, a snack supplier (previously named Van Oers B.V.).
- The settlement of the joint venture buyout of Realworks B.V., an ICT supplier.
- Purchasing a block of shares in a golf course for property developer Nedstede.