Duco van Dongen
- Expertise: Insolvency Law, Restructuring
Duco van Dongen assists companies that are faced with difficulties and advises on the restructuring of debts and loans, on restarts and on disputes with the official receiver. He himself is also regularly appointed as an official receiver.
- Actively involved in the settlement in the bankruptcy of the Escom group, a global concern with dozens of participations in real estate, oil and gas, infrastructure, energy and minerals. The group has a balance sheet with a total of EUR 793 million.
- Actively involved in the settlement in the bankruptcy and restart of Mexx, an international fashion chain with 1,500 employees, and stores in 50 countries, including 315 in Europe. Duco is also litigation lawyer in the validation proceedings.
- Advising on the restructuring of an international (European) operating mail order company with an annual turnover of more than 100 million euros and a workforce of more than 600 employees.
- Process lawyer in the validation proceedings claims of the bankruptcy of Kroymans, a group of 51 companies with € 2 billion turnover and 4,000 employees.