- Expertise: Insolvency Law, Restructuring, Financing & Security, Default Management
Martijn Wammes assists companies that are faced with difficulties and advices on the restructuring of debts of loans, on restarts and on disputes with the official receiver.
Martijn has a great deal of experience with security documentation.
- Actively involved in the settlement of the insolvency and in the restart of Mexx, an international fashion chain with 1,500 employees and shops in 50 countries, including 315 in Europe.
- Actively involved and the settlement of the insolvency and in the restart of MS Mode, a fashion chain with 660 employees and 130 branches in the Netherlands.
- Work and advice regarding the securing and collection of debts.
- Advising and litigating in the field of directors’ liability.
- Advising in the field of restructuring possibilities.
- Work and advice regarding the sale of security provided, on behalf of an international investment company.