Mirre is specialised in all aspects of commercial real estate law and focuses primarily on tenancy law, construction law, contract law and real estate acquisitions and transactions.
Her clients are (inter)national parties such as real estate investment funds, asset and property managers, developers and other parties with interests in the real estate sector.
Mirre litigates on behalf of these parties in district courts and appeal courts and arbitration institutes in the Netherlands. She also regularly assists clients with real estate transactions and drafting of lease or sale and purchase agreements. She enjoys the challenge of exchanging ideas with clients and achieving the best possible solutions. Mirre always acts with integrity and is committed to achieving the maximum result for her clients.
- First contact for all legal matters regarding office portfolio at A1-locations in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amersfoort.
- Successfully litigation proceedings regarding (lease)guarantees, (delivery)defaults, parking garages for several office buildings at the Zuid-as in Amsterdam.
- Legal advice to asset management of (German) investment funds with commercial real estate.
- Sale and lease back transactions of several luxury hotels in characteristic buildings in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Acquisitions, lease transactions and disputes to investors of a portfolio with logistics properties.
- Transformation of office buildings and hotels including leases and construction contracts.
- Renovation of prominent office building at the Weena in Rotterdam.