- Real Estate Law
- Tenant Law and Real Estate Transactions
Helma Sengers specialises in civil real estate law. She is particularly involved in rental disputes, conflicts regarding property transactions and property rights. She also has expertise in the field of the drafting and negotiating of leases.
Helma is a member of the Landlord and Tenant Law Practitioners Association and the Property Lawyers Association, a regular contributor to SDU Commentaar Huurrecht and affiliated with the Tijdschrift voor Huurrecht Bedrijfsruimte.
- Assisting in the leasing out of retail spaces on PC Hooftstraat and Hobbemastraat in Amsterdam to Mulberry, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Tommy Hilfiger, G-Star, Tesla and Siematic, among others.
- Assisting an investor on the sale to Standard Life of office space leased to Booking.com.
- Supervising the purchase of three commercial spaces in the Pointsteiger building in Houthavens, Amsterdam.
- Supervising the leasing of almost all the stores of Perry Sport and Aktiesport, on behalf of Sports Unlimited Retail. Sports Unlimited is a division of JD Sports, a listed company in the United Kingdom.
- Supervising the purchase of Odeon on Singel in Amsterdam and the subsequent leasing of the property to Supperclub.
- Assisting an investor on the purchase of retail spaces under Hotel Krasnapolsky on Damstraat in Amsterdam.