- Expertise: Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions, Financing & Security
Terry Steffens specialises in supervising transactions, including the purchase and sale of companies and shareholdings and the establishment of joint ventures. He furthermore has special expertise in the field of transactions in distressed situations and regularly acts as an official receiver for the Amsterdam Court.
Terry has completed the Grotius Corporate Transactions course, the Grotius Company Law and Corporate Law course, the Grotius/INSOLAD Insolvency Law course and the Erasmus/INSOLAD Financial Economy course.
- Sale of shares in Hotel The Toren to an international hotel group.
- Assisting one of the founders/shareholders of WeTransfer in an investment by a private equity investor.
- Assisting Gibson Brands on the issue of USD 150 million in bonds to various banks.
- The sale of a block of shares of TICA Aalsmeer B.V., a B2B purchase centre, to PW Markets.
- The sale of assets of United Food Family, a snack supplier (previously named Van Oers B.V.).
- The settlement of the joint venture buyout of Realworks B.V., an ICT supplier.
- Assisting the official receivers of fashion retailers Mexx and MS Mode on their restart (including drawing up and negotiating the transaction documentation).
- Purchasing a block of shares in a golf course for property developer Nedstede.
- The sale of Eagle Vision Systems B.V. to Industrial Physics, Inc. Including drawing up the transaction documentation.