- (international) commercial contracts
- commercial litigation
- collective actions / cartel damages cases
- Netherlands Commercial Court
Tony Vermeulen specializes in commercial litigation practice in the broadest sense. He has extensive experience in advising and litigating on commercial contracts, commercial and financial disputes, cartel damages cases and post-M&A disputes, acting for both plaintiffs and defendants in national and international proceedings. Tony has extensive experience as a lawyer in international arbitrations (ICC, NAI, ad hoc) and the Netherlands Commercial Court.
Tony has worked for many years at international law firms in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and New York.
Tony is active in the following associations:
– Member of the Dutch Litigation Association.
– Member of the Dutch Arbitration Association