Elias van Kampen
- employment law
- pension law
- employee participation
- fraud in the workplace
Elias is specialised in employment law and pension law in the broadest sense. His focuses within those fields include employment contracts, individual and collective dismissals, amendments to terms of employment (including pension), directors, transfer of undertaking, non-competition clauses, employee participation, the performance of due diligence investigations and the transfer of accrued benefits.
He also has special expertise in the field of cross-border employment law, in particular in the international transport sector, and in procedural law. Elias represents both employers and employees.
Between 2004 and 2017, Elias was attorney at law at two leading Dutch law firms. He is an active member of the following associations or platforms:
- Member of the Dutch Association of Employment Lawyers (VAAN)
- Member of the Association for Employment Law
- Member of the Association of Employment Lawyers Amsterdam
- Member of the Association of Pension Lawyers
- Member of the International Pension & Employee Benefits Law Association
- Member of the Dutch Procedural Law Association