Elias van Kampen
- Employment Law
- Pension Law
- Employee participation
- Fraud in the workplace
Specialises in employment law and pension law in the broadest sense. His focuses within those fields include employment contracts, individual and collective dismissals, amendments to terms of employment (including pension), directors, transfer of undertaking, non-competition clauses, employee participation, the performance of due diligence investigations and the transfer of accrued benefits.
He also has special expertise in the field of cross-border employment law, in particular in the international transport sector, and in procedural law. Elias represents both employers and employees.
Between 2004 and 2017, Elias was attorney at law at twe leading Dutch law firms. He is an active member of the following assiciations or platforms:
- Member of the Dutch Association of Employment Lawyers (VAAN)
- Member of the Association for Employment Law
- Member of the Association of Employment Lawyers Amsterdam
- Member of the Association of Pension Lawyers
- Member of the International Pension & Employee Benefits Law Association
- Member of the Dutch Procedural Law Association
- Assisting employees of the Rotterdam housing corporation Havensteder in a so-called subdistrict court arbitration concerning the abolition of the lease scheme.
- Assisting Farm Trans B.V. in a procedure against the trade union FNV concerning the remuneration engaged by its Polish truck drivers.
- Assisting Seaway Heavy Lifting Engineering B.V. in proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal regarding a dispute with its works council. The works council claimed a right of advice on the appointment of an external advisor with regard to an intended share transaction at holding level.
- Assisting the shareholders of an internationally operating company in the resignation of its CEO.
- Assisting an internationally operating transport company with a major reorganization of its workforce.
- Assisting a large IT company in changing its collective pension scheme.