Our Corporate Law practitioners have the necessary expertise to advise companies and business owners on mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations, but also on business disputes or in debt collection cases. We assist our clients during all the phases of the process.
Our lawyers advise within specialist practice groups in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Litigation and Insolvency Law & Restructuring. That allows us to offer optimal quality in a rapidly changing legal world. As corporate law practitioners, we can present effective solutions to ensure that your company is successful and to safeguard its continuity.
Corporate Law at FORT Advocaten
Our lawyers provide customised advice on:
- Entering into or breaking up partnerships
- The provision and sale of security
- Share issues and refinancing
- Mergers and transfers
- Supervision of reorganisations
- Attachments and litigation
- Contract law
- Franchise agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Disputes within the company
- Disputes regarding commercial contracts
- Insolvencies and bankruptcies
- Joint Ventures
- Management buy-in/buy-out
- Drawing up shareholders’ agreements
- Private Equity
- Law of Legal Entities
- Company Law
- Issues regarding associations of persons, such as general partnerships, professional partnerships and limited partnerships
We refer to our specialised practice groups:
Lawyers Corporate Law
- Assisting Gibson Brands on the issue of USD 150 million in bonds to various banks.
- Assisting the seller on the sale of the share capital in hotel The Toren to an international group of hotels.
- Assisting one of the founders/shareholders of WeTransfer in an investment by a private equity investor.
- Sale of a block of shares of TICA Aalsmeer B.V., a B2B purchase centre, to PW Markets.
- Sale of assets of United Food Family, a snack supplier (previously Van Oers B.V.).
- Settling a joint venture buyout of Realworks B.V., an ICT supplier.
- Assisting the official receivers of fashion retailers Mexx and MS Mode on their restarts (including drawing up and negotiating the transaction documentation).
- Purchasing a block of shares in a golf course for property developer Nedstede.
- Assisting a shareholder in an international clothing retail company in a dispute with her fellow shareholders.